Our mission is to guide those struggling with substance use and chemical dependency towards a path of sobriety. It is our goal to create a safe, healing, and supportive environment for people to regain their quality of life and form healthy relationships. AHI instills preventative efforts through classes and educational programs to prevent drug abuse and addiction. We believe in the power of healing and that every crisis is also an opportunity to bring people into recovery.
Individual, Family, Group, and Intensive Outpatient Therapy Programs led by a caring and experienced team
Physical Evaluations and Management, Medication Maintenance with Suboxone, Naltrexone, and Antabuse
● Weekly Individual Counseling
○ 30, 45, and 60 minute sessions with patients utilizing a combination of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, plus materials from the SAMHSA Matrix Model and Harm Reduction treatment approaches.
● Medication-Assisted Treatment
○ Suboxone, Naltrexone, Vivitrol and Antabuse prescriptions in conjunction with weekly counseling.
● Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
○ 12 week program, three days per week, three hours per group. Admission is on a rolling basis.
○ Materials used from the SAMHSA Matrix Intensive Outpatient Treatment Model on Substance Use Disorders.
● Family Therapy
● Group Therapy
○ Women’s Group, Peer Support Group, Relapse Prevention Group, 12 Steps, Smart Recovery.
● Smoking Cessation
○ Eight week program utilizing Chantix, Individual Therapy, and group.
● Court Mandated Programs
○ UDS samples, pill counts, group therapy and individual counseling.
● Anger Management Course
○ Certification upon completion.
Download a copy of our Programming Informational Flyer to distribute to your employees or to loved ones as an email or a printout.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling concerns.
Fax any documents to (844) 361-2090